Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.962 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,211 kr ($2,367) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)