Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.754 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 45% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,274 kr ($2,316) in Bulawayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)