Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00503 SEK / BIF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 28% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,352 kr (5,433,659 Franc) in Bujumbura.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)