Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00809 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,234 kr (₩4,728,739) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)