Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00747 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 31,966 kr (₩4,277,816) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)