Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00795 SEK / KRW
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 39,828 kr (₩5,009,896) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 45,000 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $19 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$10,165 (about 2 hours ago)