Cost of living in Brussels, Belgium compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 993 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.273 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brussels (Belgium) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 40,160 kr (€3,909) in Brussels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (44 minutes ago)