Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.760 SEK / GBP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 42,240 kr (£3,592) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chaiyaphum costs 600 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)