Cost of living in Brest, Belarus vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.190 SEK / BYN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brest (Belarus) is 54% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,602 kr (3,724 BYN) in Brest.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)