Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.354 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,953 kr (€2,313) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (19 minutes ago)