Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.454 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 33% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,187 kr (€2,314) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (43 minutes ago)