Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,876 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.098 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 51,041 kr ($5,610) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)