Cost of living in Bosaso, Somalia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 281%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01587 SEK / SOS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bosaso (Somalia) is 192% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 107,916 kr (6,800,455 S) in Bosaso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)