Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.280 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,496 kr (€3,064) in Bologna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Varna costs 45 лв (about 2 hours ago)