Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,622 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00304 SEK / COP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,629 kr (COL$5,805,763) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)