Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,785 prices entered by 379 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00300 SEK / COP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 18,411 kr (COL$6,139,950) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)