Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00059 SEK / IDR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 43% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 21,662 kr (Rp 36,840,079) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)