Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 SEK / NOK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 43% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 44,235 kr (kr 43,157) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (29 minutes ago)