Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.079 SEK / NOK
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 51% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 51,471 kr (kr 47,717) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)