Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 SEK / IRR *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,340 kr (﷼ 78,481,867) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)