Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12244 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 57% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,181 kr (₨123,987) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)