Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12940 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 61% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,008 kr (₨115,978) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 3 hours ago)