Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.961 SEK / MAD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,328 kr (21,149 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (40 minutes ago)