Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 SEK / IDR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 53% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,907 kr (Rp 28,888,166) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)