Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.653 SEK / LYD *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 24% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,532 kr (4,439 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (42 minutes ago)