Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.421 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 28% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,606 kr (R$ 10,163) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (29 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)