Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.342 SEK / BRL
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,197 kr (R$ 10,333) in Belo Horizonte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$50 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 4,500 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ahmedabad costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)