Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.047 SEK / TND
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 67% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 10,583 kr (3,473 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)