Cost of living in Batu Pahat, Malaysia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.078 SEK / MYR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batu Pahat (Malaysia) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 17,360 kr (RM8,356) in Batu Pahat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (23 minutes ago)