Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07595 SEK / DZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 44% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,456 kr (256,183 Dinar) in Batna City.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Frankfurt am Main costs €0.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Khartoum costs 50,000 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 230,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vejle costs kr5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨400 (40 minutes ago)