Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01592 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,210 kr (2,399,593 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,211 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,290 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €35 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baneh costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sari costs ﷼ 2,300,000 (about 2 hours ago)