Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01509 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 38,847 kr (2,575,029 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)