Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01573 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 16% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 46,493 kr (2,956,061 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 40,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (17 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)