Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01596 SEK / XAF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 18% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 45,902 kr (2,875,269 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Springfield, Illinois costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £5,160 (about 1 hour ago)