Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.026 SEK / CHF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 43% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 47,246 kr (CHF 5,235) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 33,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)