Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00011 SEK / VEF *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,152 kr (Bs 182,359,290) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)