Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 252%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00033 SEK / VEF *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 18% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 41,266 kr (Bs 126,645,491) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Piracicaba costs R$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Riga costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)