Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Gävle, Sweden
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14549 SEK / VES *
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 285% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 146,341 kr (1,005,870 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 38,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Missouri costs $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 10,000元 (about 2 hours ago)