Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,381 prices entered by 414 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.349 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,477 kr (€2,945) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $28 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)