Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 5,496 prices entered by 714 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12747 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 58% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,149 kr (₨118,847) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muzaffarnagar costs ₨65 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €29,195 (about 2 hours ago)