Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,669 prices entered by 658 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12359 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 59% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 13,907 kr (₨112,526) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)