Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.308 SEK / BND
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 20% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,144 kr (B$4,937) in Bandar Seri Begawan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)