Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01561 SEK / XOF
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 22% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,459 kr (1,886,927 Franc) in Bamako.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)