Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.227 SEK / RON
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 52% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,216 kr (7,283 lei) in Baia Mare.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 5 hours ago)