Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 SEK / IQD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 23% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,076 kr (3,541,339 Dinar) in Baghdad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)