Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16543 SEK / PHP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 48% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 37,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,083 kr (Php115,360) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)