Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.681 SEK / USD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 63,123 kr ($7,272) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)