Cost of living in Aveiro, Portugal compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.280 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aveiro (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,890 kr (€2,421) in Aveiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £170 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $706 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bursa costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)