Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.955 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 30% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 45,385 kr (NZ$7,621) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 35,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)