Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.165 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 40% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 54,521 kr (NZ$8,843) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kumasi costs GH₵35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 15 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 1.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)