Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.075 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 38% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 46,994 kr (NZ$7,736) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 34,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩240,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Skopje costs 1,200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Leeds costs £3,440 (about 1 hour ago)