Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12356 SEK / INR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 55% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 16,030 kr (₨129,733) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)