Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.907 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 18% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 29,348 kr (€2,962) in Augsburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)