Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,109 prices entered by 405 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.964 SEK / NZD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 24% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 37,224 kr (NZ$6,242) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)