Cost of living in Athens, Greece compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,168 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.479 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 25% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 35,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 26,239 kr (€2,504) in Athens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php156 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 600,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Shah Alam costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)