Cost of living in Asyut, Egypt compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 SEK / EGP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asyut (Egypt) is 36% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 24,876 kr (E£ 48,748) in Asyut.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)