Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.602 SEK / ERN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 28% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 47,413 kr (Nakfa78,783) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 37,000 kr in Gävle.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 2 hours ago)