Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.573 SEK / ERN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 18% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 31,951 kr (Nakfa55,751) in Asmara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)