Cost of living in Asmara, Eritrea compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.593 SEK / ERN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Asmara (Eritrea) is 24% more expensive than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, you would need at least 48,390 kr (Nakfa81,596) in Asmara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 39,000 kr in Gävle.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (39 minutes ago)