Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.459 SEK / ILS
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is about the same as in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 38,457 kr (15,637 ₪) in Ashqelon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)