Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.346 SEK / TMT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 43% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 20,676 kr (8,815 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)