Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.569 SEK / TMT
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 27% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 23,389 kr (9,103 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)