Cost of living in Arkhangelsk, Russia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14120 SEK / RUB
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arkhangelsk (Russia) is 56% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 15,969 kr (руб 113,102) in Arkhangelsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)