Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01372 SEK / CLP
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 19% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 38,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,687 kr (CH$2,237,469) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Plymouth costs £409 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (41 minutes ago)