Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.907 SEK / EUR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 12% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 31,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 27,183 kr (€2,744) in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)