Cost of living in Arequipa, Peru compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.756 SEK / PEN
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arequipa (Peru) is 51% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 39,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,255 kr (S/. 6,987) in Arequipa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Arbil Governorate costs 2,150,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)