Cost of living in Arar, Saudi Arabia compared to Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.397 SEK / SAR
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arar (Saudi Arabia) is 43% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 34,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 19,474 kr (﷼ 8,125) in Arar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$25 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)