Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan vs Gävle, Sweden
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.753 SEK / JOD
Do you live in Gävle? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 15% cheaper than in Gävle (Sweden)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 36,000 kr in Gävle you would need to make just about 30,455 kr (Dinar 2,388) in Aqaba.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hanoi costs 500,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Athens, Georgia costs $0.66 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)